I love planning parties for DS and DD. I keep a notebook where I jot down possible party themes and ideas. Right now we are planning DS's space/astronaut theme party for his April Birthday. I'm sure there will be an AG party sometime in DD's future. On a side note I plan years in advance for parties and have even had relatives joke that I have already started planning for Jillian's wedding. LOL. Really haven't gotten that far ahead but I love the Bell shaped pinata in the Samantha movie where the flower girls pull the ribbons and the rose petals fall out. We have The American Girls Party Book and it has some wonderful ideas in it. We also have some other AG craft books and cookbooks that have great ideas. But...I'd love to hear some tried and true party ideas from the HB members.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 14, 2006 09:45 PM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>